Fabulous opportunity to invest in this sought after leafy location in the heart of Dawesville overlooking the pristine estuary.
This property has been in the family for 55 years and has so many fond memories of years of fun and happiness in their holiday home on the waterfront. The property faces North East and is protected from the strong sea breezes.
Comfy 3 bedroom 1 bathroom 2 storey holiday home.
The gentle sloping block is 1012 sqm in size with sewer available and has the possibility of being sub divided in the future should you choose.
Walk across the road to a nice grassed picnic area and sandy beach front, perfect for the family to entertain on the waters edge.
The deeper water in this location provides boats to be moored close to the shore, making this convenient for the family to hop in their boat.
Crabbing, boating, fishing, swimming, canoeing, water or jet skiing, the activities are endless.
Great location for a nice leisurely walk or bike ride along the estuary foreshore.
A quiet location to sit back and relax after a busy week.
Stunning night views of the lights shimmering across the water.
FEATURES OF THIS PROPERTY INCLUDE:
* 3 bedroom 1 bathroom 2 wc 2 storey home.
* Upstairs area
has kitchen, meal and family room with split RC air-cond, 2 bedrooms and wc. Sliding door leads out to the timber balcony.
* Downstairs area has kitchenette, family room, bedroom, bathroom, wc and laundry.
* There is an external staircase and ramp to the upper level.
* Gas Storage hot water system.
* Good size boat shed situated at the front of the property.
* 6m x 6m approx. powered zincalume shed at the rear of the property.
* 1012 sqm block – septic sewer is available to the block.
* Shire Rates: approx. $1435.00
* Water Rates: approx. $1072.90
WHAT MORE CAN I SAY —–AWESOME LOCATION – BLUE CHIP REAL ESTATE
Please make your appointment to view this property with
JO-ANN YANDLE – 0418 944 754
LIVING AND LOVING DAWESVILLE