BLUE CHIP LOCATION inc AIr BNB opportunity
This well maintained and spacious 3/4 bedroom home set high on the hill in Tanjinn Street.
Sweeping views far and wide of the pristine Peel Harvey Estuary will appeal to many.
The separate quest quarters may be your opportunity to rent out – AIR BNB.
Relax out on the balcony and enjoy the views of the crystal blue waters and the boating activity on offer.
Perhaps head out and catch some crabs for lunch or go for a spot of fishing.
A paradise of activities await you.
Meander along the pathways of the estuary or take a relaxing walk along the Dawesville Channel.
This property has many features which include:
* 3 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms 3 wcs
* One of the guest bedrooms has an ensuite bathroom, built in robes + ceiling fan
* Master bed with walk in robe, ceiling fan and semi ensuite bathroom with corner spa, shower and vanity.
* Separate guest quarters with evaporative air-conditioner and patio
* Heaps of built in cupboards in main entry area.
* Computer nook
* Spacious modern renovated kitchen with waterfall edge bench-tops, gas hot plates, electric wall oven, dishwasher, microwave and large walk in pantry.
* Dining, family room, kitchen with split reverse cycle air conditioner,ceiling fans and fire place.
* Laundry area with vanity, shower and separate wc
* Large front porch and paved sitting area.
* Upstairs entertainment room with mini kitchen, feature timber floors and cathedral ceiling.
* Timber balcony.
* Double garage, paved driveway, gable patio for boat or extra vehicle.
* Powered workshop.
* Reticulated front and rear yard with garden shed.
* 2 gas hot water systems
* Sewer connected + Natural gas
* Paved area at the front of the property for your caravan or extra vehicles.
* Block size 956 sqm with 28.2 metre frontage
* Shire Rates: $1430.00
* Water Rates: $1064.21
Please call Jo-Ann Yandle on 0418 944 754 to arrange for a private viewing.