Proud to present to you number 71 Thornbill Crescent in Frasers Landing Coodanup.
Frasers Landing is located in the City of Mandurah, only 1 hour away from Perth’s CBD.
The estate was established in 2006 and has seen a 4.6% growth each year.
Such a handy location being close total local amenities
• 3-bedroom 1 bathroom brick and colour bond home built in 2016
• Nestled Amongst beautiful lush parks native trees and pathways
• Master bedroom is a great size with walk in robe
• Other bedrooms are doubles & both have built in robes
• Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliance
• Open plan family and dining area which have been tiled throughout
• Private courtyard with artificial turf
• Double remote-control carport which leads to your entertaining area
• Walking distance to Coodanup High school and Deli
• Short drive to Halls Head community College and Primary school
71 Thornbill Crescent is nestled amongst superb natural bush land with an abundant of wild bird-life, and is only a hop skip and a jump to the meandering Serpentine River where you can go crabbing or even take the canoe or kayak out for an early morning paddle. Very unique little spot.
Please contact me today to make you viewing time for 71 Thornbill crescent Coodanup (Frasers landing)
Liz Patterson 0405 148 152 or email@example.com