It gives me great pleasure to be offering this modern family home in the heart of Old Dawesville. Convenient to the local Dawesville shopping centre, short walk to the estuary.
Enjoy the outlook from the local Leprechaun lunch bar.
If you are into sport then the choice is yours – lawn bowls, tennis, sailing or golf are all nearby.
Enjoy boating, crabbing, fishing on the estuary or swimming/surfing at the pristine beaches.
Dawesville has so much to offer.
* Modern 4 bedroom 2 bathroom rendered brick and c/bond home.
* Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
* Separate good size theatre/activity room with double glass doors.
* Good size minor bedrooms.
* Study. Walk in linen press.
* Large open plan living area with split reverse cycle air conditioner
* Fabulous kitchen with stone bench tops, large breakfast bar, soft closing drawers and doors, 900mm stainless steel oven with gas hot plates, microwave recess, fridge/freezer recess.
* Large gable patio and front verandah.
* Double garage with shoppers entry.
* Drive through access to large powered 6.5m x 7.5m shed.
* Gas instantaneous hot water system
* Sewer connected
* 1032 sqm block
* Large front and rear yard – plenty of room to park caravan and boat.
* Shire Rates $1767.00 Water Rates 1373.00
Make your move today you won’t be disappointed.
For your appointment to view on
Call Jo-Ann Yandle0418 944 754
LIVING IN AND LOVING DAWESVILLE