It gives me great pleasure to present to you, this stunning and beautifully renovated home, with lots of features. A fabulous home for entertaining.
Not only does this home have an attractive exterior, the interior is full of surprises.
Offering you 4 bedrooms all with modern built-in robes, 2.5 bathrooms and 3 wc’s.
Walking distance to the estuary and Bouvard Tavern. Enjoy a lifestyle of boating, fishing and crabbing.
* Rendered brick and tile 4 Bedroom, 2.5 bathroom and 3 wc home
* 2 storey rendered home with double door entry.
* 912 sqm block
* Spacious hallway with door to double garage
* Large games/ family room, feature timber doors to the front and back yard.
* Split R/Cycle air conditioner, bar/kitchen area, plenty of cupboards/bench space + overhead cupboards.
* Built-in sink, gas hot plates & dishwasher.
* Passage with extensive built in storage.
* Good size laundry with plenty of cupboards.
* Shower, vanity and wc.
* Lovely timber staircase.
* Family room with wood fire, sliding doors to full length balcony.
* Modern well appointed kitchen/dining room with lots of cupboards and bench space
* Over head cupboards, pantry, stainless steel electric oven, gas hot plates and dishwasher.
* All bedrooms have modern built in cupboards, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
* Main bathroom has shower/bath and vanity.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning + blow in insulation.
* Solar hot water.
* Large full length patio, large grassed area, fabulous gazebo
* Garden shed, extra covered area with fish pond.
* Gardens & front lawn are reticulated
* Double garage + additional workshop area
* Double concrete driveway – allowing for several vehicles
* Spacious front and rear yard.
* Built 1981
* Shire Rates: $1650.00
* Water Rates: $270.00
This family home must be viewed to be appreciated.
Make your appointment with JO-ANN YANDLE.
Please call 0418 944 754. Your next smart move.